The HTR 2020 is postponed to May-June 2021. More information regarding the deadlines for submission, review notification and full submission will be provided once schedule for HTR2021 is confirmed.
ABOUT HTR 2020
When: 6-8 October 2020 (postponed to 2021)
Where: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
The International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology is the sole international conference focusing on high-temperature gas-cooled reactors and process heat application technology.
HTR 2020 provides a comprehensive networking and exchange forum for professionals in R&D and in industry as well as for decision makers from governments, utilities, end-user industries and vendors. Attendees will obtain the latest results and information on new orientations and perspectives.
- National research programmes and industrial projects
- Industrial applications and markets
- Fuel and waste
- Materials, components and manufacturing
- Reactor physics analysis
- Computer codes and analysis (thermal hydraulics, structural, multiphysics)
- Development, design and engineering
Comments are closed.